Program date: March 3, 2024
Take advantage of early bird pricing! PASSWORD: Atlantic
- To identify the key anatomical features of the IVD, IVF and review the structures that refer into the lower limb To identify the key features via diagnostic imaging.
- To review the mechanics of the disc.
- To identify the key features of the assessment, of a discogenic patient, with and without radiculopathy, with an emphasis on symptom modification.
- To review the conservative treatment options for the patient presenting with discogenic pain, with and without radiculopathy.
- To review the mechanism and implications of the degenerative disc.
- To appreciate the decision-making process in the consideration of whether to manipulate the patient with discogenic lower back pain with and without radiculopathy.
Disc Dynasty - Virtual March 3rd 2024
This cources is approved for 8 CE hours.